If you are a Bilingual Production Supervisor, please read on! The ideal candidate will have a passion for manufacturing and production and be eager to take on new challenges.
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
1. Competitive Salary & Nice Sign On Bonus!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Generous PTO/Good Company Bonus!
"The Nations leading brick and masonry materials manufacturer."
As Bilingual Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and managing the entire production process. You will work to ensure operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and that all production goals are achieved. You will be responsible for training and motivating staff, and for developing and monitoring safety protocols and quality standards.
- YOU NEED TO BE 100% BILLINGUAL FOR THIS ROLE!!!
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy, and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and robotics is a plus.
- The desire and ability to grow within General Shale.
- Higher education or previous career experience.
This position requires at least 2+ years of experience in the Building Materials industry, with a strong emphasis on masonry and robotics. You must also have a strong mechanical aptitude and PLC programming skills. Additionally, you must have experience as a Production Supervisor or Manufacturing Supervisor in a commercial building setting.
Competitive Pay: ($62k - $72k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Sign On Bonus
So, if you are a Production Supervisor, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Taylor MandeenBenefits
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Taylor Mandeen
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.